Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mexico

In preperation for Mag's Mexico trip with school, she had to do a report and 3-D map. I nagged at her for the past month to get it done. I decided this time I was not going to give her any suggestions and let her do it solo. Much to my surprise, she got an A+ on the map and report! Face on Mom! I am very proud of her and knew she could do it! She and dad will be leaving next Saturday for 7 days to Ensenada. They will be doing basic missionary work in villages and camps. I'm a little nervous about them going but they are sooo excited! Well, at least Maggie is! Ruben has to be on his best behavior!

3 comments:

Java Mom said...

GREAT job Mag's!!! They are going to have such a great time down there!! Ruben gets HUGE props for taking time off and joining her!!!!

Vicki said...

Wow! A+ ! Very impressive. Hope you have a good time in Ensenada! When are you nominating Ruben for Father of the Year? He has my vote!!

Chef Deb said...

Have fun and be safe!! At least you'll get out the cold and rain.