Saturday, March 18, 2006

They're off!


The sickies are off to Mexico! They were both sneezing and coughing this morning. Poor Ruben and his nervous tummy. He hates to fly!! I hope he remembers to take his dramamine. Yes, I was blubbering like a fool! Didn't think it would bother me too much but I cried all the way home! I guess it's because they are flying to a foreign country and I can't be in control. I have to let go sometime. Ruben and I have been together for almost 18 years and have never been apart this long. Despite all this I think they will have a great time. If not at least they are together. Notice in the picture, they are both wearing their black vests. Twins, how cute!

5 comments:

Java Mom said...

I know they are going to have a great time and come home with lots of great stories!!!

3boysmom said...

Great pictures & what a great thing they are doing!!

Vicki said...

I look forward to return pictures! I keep looking. I bet they have many great stories. I hope they had a great time.

3boysmom said...

Are they back yet???

Chef Deb said...

Are they back? I keep checking to get an update of how the trip went...let us know!!