Friday, March 10, 2006



We got a new toy last month! After telling Ruben 2 years ago I wouldn't camp anymore until I had my own toilet and shower, we decided to take a step up from tent camping. It is 23 feet long and sleeps 8 comfortably. The whole back comes down so we can take the quads. We also thought it would be great to have for traveling when the girls have sports out of town. Did I mention it has a toilet! We are very eager to take it out, but the crummy weather has put a damper on that. Did I mention it has a shower!! Ruben and the girls have slept in it a few times already to ya know "test it out". I thought this was great because I got the whole house to myself! Did I mention it has a microwave!!! I'll update you when and if we ever do get to go anywhere in it!

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

VERY cool! You guys will be having some fun this summer!!

Java Mom said...

LUCKY!!!!!!! How cool to not share potties now with the whole world!!!!