Monday, June 05, 2006

Do you remember the rain?

Olivia had a soccer tournament here in town on that day it rained cats and dogs a few weeks ago.(Yeah, so my blog is a little behind!) Her team hosted it so all of us parents had to do the snack bar. It actually was pretty fun. There were 23 teams and it was busy! Her team didn't do so well but the girls held their own with all these highly competitive teams. I love this picture, just too bad its blurry on here. I forgot to fix it before I blogged it! Sorry.
Tent city!! With all the parents trying to stay dry and out of the sun when it would peak through!
Here is Ruben and Miss Bell (in the center) working the snack bar. Bell loved it because she got to eat junk all day!
Maggie even did her part. She referred 9 games and made $60. I think she enjoyed it!

No comments: