Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy 6th Bell Bell!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 6!!! Izabell turned 6 on the 4th and we had a little party for her. Just swimming and some hotdogs. I think I ended up inviting 23 kids and about half showed up because of illnesses and graduation parties. It was perfect size though. She enjoyed it and loved sharing her pool with friends. I really can't believe she is already 6. Maybe it's good thing we can't have anymore? I've had baby fever lately. My cousin and family are coming ina couple weeks with their new baby so I'll get my fix then!We had a lot of firefighter wives at the party and it sure made them nervous when the kids did this. They kept joking that they may see daddy yet today! If our kids only knew what we did as kids!!!
We had a teddy graham water slide cake. I made it after Izabell went to bed the night before so she was so excited when she saw it when she woke up.
Poor Jake was out numbered by the girls! Someday this won't bother him so much. What a stud!
All the slide pictures were blurry, but this is what Nonnie and Pompie got her for her birthday. It was a big hit!

3 comments:

Chef Deb said...

Happy Birthday, Bell! I remember first meeting you when you were pregnant with her, Lisa! Where has the time gone?! BTW, the cake is AWESOME!! Way to go!

3boysmom said...

Okay, that was truly one of THE CUTEST cakes I've seen..and oh-so-clever! I'm hiring you to make my next cake! Fun party, too! The slide was a HIT!

Java Mom said...

Bell..sorry that Lexi was not able to make it.....the tummy flu was not great that weekend!!! We need to drop your gift off still.....that cake looks like the cutest cake ever!!!!