Thursday, June 15, 2006

Izabell's graduation

Tonight was Maggie and Izabell's graduation. Olivia partcipates too but it is a commencement ceremony for K's and 6th graders. Izabell received her diploma and got an award for Fantastic Phonics. So I'm a freak... Who cries at a K graduation? This just choked me up watching Maggie put on Bell's cap. It seems like yesterday I had just had Bell 11 days before and was at Maggie's K graduation blubbering. Now look at my girls....my baby is graduating from K and Maggie from 6th!
Here's Bell and some of her buds. I think they clean up pretty good.
Bell had to get ready hours before graduation. Shower, hair and nails!
She was so serious about her singing. They sang a song in Spanish and one in sing language. She was one of the only one's who remembered all the motions.

1 comment:

3boysmom said...

Izabell, you are so precious and so grown up looking! Very sweet picture of her big sister helping her with her cap! Such sweet girls you have!