Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Maggie's graduation

I can remember going to Maggie's graduation from kindergarten 7 years ago. I can't believe it has been that long!!
Maggie had to say something in front of everyone while they were singing. She said, "God is my friend, Lord, may my lifes song sing to you". She looked beautiful and confident. It was a bitter sweet evening because she will be starting junior high next year not to mention going to public school! Oh Lord, her innocence is gone! Maggie recieved her diploma from Mr. Suderow and got an award for most friendly (not surprised) and national physical fitness.
Her class permormed a song with all the hand motions. My mom and I love to watch her sing because she really "feels" the music.
She had her hair done (thanks Kitty) , brows and legs waxed and I did her nails. She looked like she was 15!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful!! Congrats Maggie! You look great!