Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recital

No just kidding, this isn't my dancer.... I only drug Ruben 1 night because he is trying to get the kitchen floor done. He did enjoy himself as you can see......
Last weeeknd the girls had there annual dance recital. After 2 rehearsals and 2 nights of dancing, Izabell and I were pooped. On Sunday she and I stayed home and a friends of my took the other 2. Thanks Sandra! Needledd to say they looked adorable and did a great job. Amy and Stacy (their teachers) put on an incredible show. None of the actual recital pictures turned out because it was too dark...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruben...... i am willing to loan you my boys for the summer if you want. It really looks like you need some more testosterone in your household.....I'm starting to woory!

Anonymous said...

Sorry.... that would be worry (I really can spell).

Java Mom said...

Love Ruben in his dance outfit!!!