Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to my oldest!!

I can't believe 12 years ago today I had my first baby! She has grown up to be quite a young lady! Happy Birthday, sweetie I love you!!! Other than a traditional party, we took the girls camping and Maggie took 2 friends. We went to lake Solano because it is close and Ruben had to work yesterday. Neither of the 2 girls had been camping before. I am so glad our girls love the nature like Ruben and I because her friends were girly girls! We had a great time other than Izabell having the stomach flu the the first night and day! The pleasures of having a camper are being able to take an icecream cake!Tonight we are taking her to BJ's with Nonnie and Pompie so it's off to the shower!

3 comments:

Java Mom said...

Happy Birthday Mags!!!! Your turning into a wonderful young lady!!!

Have fun!!!

3boysmom said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! Hope you are enjoying Jr. High! What a fun birthday camping!!!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!! Hope you had a great one! (looks like you did!!)