Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My favorite time of year!!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. I love getting things decorated and going to the Christmas pageants. Maggie was invited to two 13 year old boys' party. She looked so grown up at only 12! Bell and Olivia sang in their Christmas pageant. We also went Christmas caroling one night with church which was a lot of fun.
Bell's party at school
Olivia's party at school. They (well some) of the kids dressed up colonial style.
Decorating the tree was great this year! The kids did all of it!

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

very cool ! Maggie looks so grown up....My kids did our tree also and it was just nice to sit there and watch them!!!!

3boysmom said...

Love all your new pics! I'm finally able to comment and trying to catch up! You know I check your blog daily!! And, my family too!