Wednesday, February 21, 2007

GG turns 82!

The many names of my gram: Gram, Mama, GG, Babe, Babs, Barb, Barbara and now triple "G", great-great grandma! I can't believe she is 82 and in such great shape. Hard to believe 34 years ago the docs gave her 6 months to live because of cancer. Yes she beat the odds and I hope I can remain as strong of a woman as she is! I love you Gram and Happy Birthday!
5 generations- her and Izaiah-amazing..... Yes Gram is silly like all the kids. She loves a party and isn't the type to sit in a corner and watch. She likes to be involved in whatever is going on. Here she is with a few of her greats! We were missing many, including Maggie because she was at a basketball tourney..........GG has 4 daughters, 1 step-daughter, 7 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandson!
And the old broad can still blow out her own candles!

No comments: