Monday, May 07, 2007

GOT SAND?

We spent a not so traditional Easter at Sand Mountain in Nevada. One of natures mysteries. Let me tell ya, THERE IS A LOT OF SAND! Those little black dots aren't ants but quads or sand-rails. I went there when I was 14 and learned to drive a jeep. It wasn't favorite place then and it still isn't. Not a tree for miles , wind and too much sand! It is a quad riders heaven so everyone did enjoy themselves. I think this will b e a new traditon for Easter. I did miss going to sunrise service but I did get play a little Christian rock on Easter! Olivia has wanted a pink mohawk for her helmet and we finally found one, it was the last one!!
The kids did enjoy making some Easter crafts.......
And doing a huge Easter egg hunt. We came home with more eegs then we went with. I think all the kids got at least 100 eggs! James was our cook (Jeff too) I don't think I cooked a thing for 4 days!

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

did you have sand all over the trailer? YIKES....I think that may have driven me insane......looks like a fun place to ride the quads though!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.