Monday, April 03, 2006

Leaving again....


What a bummer day! I broke a tooth on Friday night. I went to the dentist today and I have to have a root-canal tomorrow morning, then maybe a crown? Not sure yet. Then Ruben called me and told me he is leaving for LA on Sat. for a week. Not fair! He was just gone for a week and now another week all within 30 days! Olivia is beside herself. She doesn't want him to leave again. I don't know how some of you do it with your spouses being gone all the time. I guess I get a taste of single-parenting again.....not to mention a cold bed.......

3 comments:

Bahama Mama said...

TESTING

Anonymous said...

It's the Lonely Man!

Java Mom said...

Love this shot of Rub!!!! Sorry that the teeth, Ruben leaving for work and the car are going on!!! At least there is bunco and birthday club this month!!