Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WHAT? Do they think it's summer?


The girls started spring break this week and they are already bored. I put them to work cleaning my van. Then they wanted to go swimming. The pool is 68 and a bit chilly for Maggie and I but the other 2 thought it was perfect and it gave them a chance to use their new pool toys they got from the Easter Bunny. We are definately ready for summer!
I think Maggie did most of the work!

Ginger is watching. Being the lifeguard as usual!

First one in the pool this year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there! I guess I don't have to worry about saving Olivia anymore since she is such a great swimmer! By the way, tell her Kim has disapearred off the face of the earth....never to be seen again! (LOL)!!!!!!

Java Mom said...

Looks like a BLAST!!!!!!! Love that big shark pool toy.....