Sunday, April 30, 2006

LET'S GO CAMPING!!!

I went out with my Bunco group for dinner at BJ's Brew House in Vacaville to celebrate mine and 5 other birthdays. It was great! As always I got spoiled and this is one of the presents they got me. I had asked for a camping table because we are officially going on our first camping trip this weekend. I also got 2 outfits and some beads. Awesome stuff! Ruben said it is perfect and had to put a bottle of wine and a beer on it to show we are ready! Thanks everyone who went, that reads my blog!!

4 comments:

3boysmom said...

AWESOME!! Glad everything was there :-)) Gotta love Stupid Prices...such a deal! Have fun camping!!

Java Mom said...

That's soooo funny!!! Love the wine and beer!!! That looks like a nice table!!!

Have a blast!!!!

Chef Deb said...

That's great! You guys have fun this weekend and have a glass of wine and a beer for me!!

3boysmom said...

Have a GREAT time camping...and don't forget that bottle of wine!!