Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Comp League started

After almost a month of rainout games, Maggie's comp team started their season. The weekend of the April 29th she played 3 games. Unfortunately they lost all 3 games they had. Above is Maggie saving one of only a couple of balls they came to the goal. The rest off the time I caught her dancing or doing push ups because she was bored. This particular team beat us 1-0. The ball that got past her was way too high for her reach.

Yes, we are back from our camping trip in the redwoods but I got sick when we were gone so I will post in a day or so.

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

WooHoo!! New pics to look at! Maggie looks like a real pro! Hope you have a GREAT season!

Anonymous said...

At least she was doing something productive unlike you and I when we played soccer! I think I spent most of my time daydreaming and thinking about boys, forget push-ups! Go Maggie!