Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ok, so I haven't been blogging!

My last blog said I'm alive! Well, sort of! I still have had a virus which the doctor seems to think it was caused by allergies that turned into an ear infection and sinus infection. She put me on meds to clear up my allergies that didn't work, so I called and they put me on different meds and told me I have to have allergy testing in the next few weeks. That is where they do the needle test in your arm or back. OH JOY!!! Last week I had no voice and Ruben said I sounded like a gangsta! All in all I think I am feeling better, at least today. We have been very busy doing "things" besides being sick. I have to get my team ready for the Relay for a Life, we put in new cabinets and floor in the living room, not to mention softball (finally over yeah!!) and all the other sports. I will post some pics when time permits!!!!

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

Girl, hope you are feeling better soon! You amze me how everything still gets done, projects included, even when you're down!!!

Bahama Mama said...

I'm the energizer bunny!!!