Thursday, August 17, 2006

What shall I do first???

With so many things to do I decided to start with my desk first. Organize and prioritize it!! Well while I was in the middle of it I made a phone call and could no longer concentrate on the desk so I decide to mess with the laundry because as we all know that is brainless work....Right? I usually use the pole to the pool vacuum to hang dry my clothes on. ( Lord knows I need to save the PG&E with a $525 bill last month!!!) I walked out back to grab the pole while still on the phone. Carrying the phone with my shoulder and the pole in both hands, I tripped and fell. Oh sh.. All I could think about was saving my poor knees.

Plop on the ground I went! I saved the knees but jacked-up my wrist! I think I broke it. I called the Dr. And they said to come in this morning for x-ray. From the time I got there until the time I left they had lack of communication, mistakes on paperwork and no follow through. So needless to say I still don't know if it is broke. The last time I talked to them at 4:30, there wasn't anyone there to read the x-ray and it would be morning before there was. I swear, healthcare!!! This brace is driving me crazy! Not to mention the hubby who wants dinner, the useless kids and I have to go to Wal-mart to get my prescription and cupcakes for Olivia's class tomorrow because I couldn't make 'em! Oh yah, have you ever wiped with your left hand? Pain in the A..!!!
Can ya tell I'm a LITTLE edgy right now? No wonder my BP was a little high at the Dr.s' office!!!

The desk still looks like this!!!

P.S. Donnetta, it's not your fault, I was trying to be a good listener!

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

at least you can still blog!

That just stinks! I hope it's not broke!! Can you still roll the dice???? 'Cuz you know what tomorrow is!!!!!!

Java Mom said...

OMG are you okay? That sucks big time!!! Just what you need right? Please post an update and let us know...or just come to bunco...do you need a ride? Call me if you do