Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You're how old?


Happy Birthday to my honey! He is 38 years young! I can't believe I met him when he was 18! Other than the hairdo, the teeth and a few extra pounds, he still looks the same in my eyes! We had back to school night tonight so we didn't get to go out but we will celebrate in a couple of weeks in Vegas!!! I did take him lunch, made him his favorite "enchiladas" and we had lemon meringue pie since I can't frost a cake right now!

He shares his birthday with our friends Chris, Stacie, Dennis and Michael Jackson too (ick)!

I hope you all had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to us.....! Thanks for singing to me last night, just don't quit your day job Ruben!!!

Chef Deb said...

Happy Birthday, Ruben1 Hope that you guys have an awesome time celebrating in Vegas!!

Java Mom said...

Happy Birthday Ruben!!! Hope you have a super duper party time in VEGAS!!!!