Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Disease?

No it's not a disease! I had allergy testing on my arms yesterday. I reacted to about 1/2, mostly trees and grasses(just like everyone else who lives in the valley). They are going to do more extensive testing the end of October. I am so happy though because I can take my allergy meds again! I had to be off of the them for the past week before testing. I also had a CT scan and they found that my sinuses are thickened (constantly swollen) from all the scaring and I have air pockets trapped between different areas of my sinuses. The doc said this is why I am so tired all the time, get frequent nose bleeds, headaches, sinus infections and a chronic cough. Not much they can about it now except treat my allergies or move out of the area...ha, like that will happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....I never knew that's what it would look like....what allergy meds do they have you on?

3boysmom said...

That is just trippy! My kids look at this pic everyday!