Thursday, September 28, 2006

I got a new car! A mom car. No cleats, no food, no drinks and no daycare kids! With all the kids in school now I needed a car to do my running around in. Driving the gas hog by myself was just not cutting it! We had been looking at cars for about a month. We found a 2003 Mercedes that was perfect but waited too long. We got back from Vegas on Sat and on Sun went to get the Mercedes. It was gone. We had been contenplating getting it or not because even though the price was right, repairs are outragous! Cousin Shane had also been telling me we need to get a small SUV because of trunk space. I didn't want another "family" car! I guess it was ment to be.

We then headed off to Sam's Club to do some shopping and much to our surprise there was a tent sale from the Ford dealership in the parking lot. We stopped to look at the Mustang's but knew we couldn't get one because they only seat 4. Nice but not practical. In my search I had also been looking at the Ford Fusion. (I guess I am a Ford girl at heart!) The only problem is they just came out in 2006 and you can't find a used one. Ben, my neighbor who works for me, had been looking on the internet for used ones and had no luck for this area.

It must have been my lucky day because I asked the sales guy if he had any used ones and they had one! Only 15,000 miles, black leather interior, bumpin' stereo with a 6CD changer, 5 seats and a great deal! It is the SEL model which is midgarde and I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!!! Nothing like a new car!!! I love the color!!!

You go cool mama!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey......where's the pics of Vegas. I still want the one of you and I in the Venetian!

3boysmom said...

Love the new car! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Love, love your new car!!Try not to go to fast. I love you all, Aunt Vicki