Friday, February 09, 2007

The sickness is gone.....
















Here's Bell while sick and showing her bruise from her blood test. She was just glad they didn't have to leave the needle in there like last time when she had a hydration IV.

Since my last post, Olivia got sick and missed a week of school. Samething Bell had. High fever, a cough and just feeling like sh--.

This week they have all been back in school. I have managed not to get it, maybe it was the flu shot I had??? Or my allergy shots??? This is the first year I have ever gotten a flu shot and now I believe in them. Ususally I'm sick the whole month of January!

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

Poor Belle Belle!!!!!!

Glad she's feeling better!!!

She's really such a cool kid!!!!!

3boysmom said...

Awh...Belle...GLad you are feeling better now!