Friday, February 09, 2007

Viper baby, as Olivia says....

Olivia had to do an extra credit project for school and she chose to do a model. That girls all about speed ya know...she picked a Viper. Man those things take a long time. I'm glad she and dad did it because I wouldn't have had the patience! I'm glad dad is good at mechanics because I wouldn't know the first thing about putting it together...
No huffing Olivia!
It's all about the detail....
Finished!! And very pleased with the end result. It only took about 8 hours!!!
AND, she got an A!!!

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

Way to go Olivia!!!!

I have no patience for stuff like this...way to follow it through to the end....

Super cool car also!!!! BABY!!!!!

3boysmom said...

Very cool Olivia! You are an absolute doll! Love the pic of you holding the finished product!