Friday, June 01, 2007

Eye update -You know......all I wanted was a little sympathy!!

After going to the regular Dr. a few times because my eyes were not clearing up and then I was going blind in my right eye, I finally went to the opthomologist. I have a condition called Blepheritis. It's a virus on my inner-upper lid and on my cornea. I went from seeing perfect to 20/200 in about a week. The few days before I went to the optho, I was scared because I have always seen perfect. I thought macular degeneration or something horrible like my Papa. Not being able to focus on anything was frustrating. I really feel for those of who have to rely on glasses.

When I got home from the docs I told Ruben what I had. No big deal to him!!! It's not his eyes!! He just told me to stay away from him because he didn't want it!! It's not contagious though and now things are clearing up. All I wanted was a little sympathy from him.....

After being away for the weekend, I noticed my eyes are getting better...Hallelujah!!!! The left one is still a little blurry but I can deal with that!!!I could've paid for laser eye surgery with all the money I have spent at the pharmacy!! Maybe I should've went to bunco last month to win all the money with my pity-pot story!!!

1 comment:

Java Mom said...

Lisa.....so glad that it's getting better!!!! That's tons of meds!!! WOW!!!!!!!

I'm glad your not going blind!!!!!