Monday, June 04, 2007

My baby is 7!!!

I can't believe my precious little one is 7!! I remember when I got pregnant with her. I was hoping for another sweet girl. Boy did I get a sweet one!! She is my cuddler and sweet talker. She is very shy and sensative. She is athletic like her sisters but she is a girlie girl unlike the other 2. I think she grew up over night! She wanted to wear a skirt to school today. She wanted me to curl her hair, put body glitter on her and she put lip gloss on. As her shirt says...she is the drama queen!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BELL BELL, I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

Happy Happy Birthday Belle!!!!! I remember when you got preggo with her!!! It was Julie, Trina, Me and then you.....preggos!!!!!

Looks like you had a great day the other night at Chevy's when I saw you!!!!!!!

She is a very very sweet girl!!!!!! Getting so big!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I miss you guys! Give her my love! And Kims!