Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mother's Day

Yes, I'm a little late but I'm trying to play catch up.

This year I was spoiled for Mother's Day!!! I woke up to Starbuck's in bed. Then I walked out into the kitchen and had 3 dozen roses-one from each girl!!! They were beautiful!! They were all so worried I'd see how much they cost so they put a piece of duct tape over the price tag!! the tag was on the inside of the vase....I think that is 1,000,001 uses for duct tape!!

And from my honey...a new PINK quad!!! I love it and it is all automatic so it doesn't hurt my bod!!! Auto start, auto gears, auto reverse....it's radical dude!!! It has white hibiscus all over it. When you ride around the dunes you have to have a flag. Most of the women have one that says princess and that is what they call me around camp so I ordered me a special one that says PRINCESS MY A_ _, I'M THE QUEEN!!!
And the highlight of our day was to have GG and aunt Jill join us for brunch at Bud's!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! You are one lucky woman! Nice to know your family appreciates all you do, and what a hubby!

Java Mom said...

ummmmmmmjust an FYI that it's now part Fathers Day.....so post away friend post away!!!!

I know you have a new toy that makes you want to take a ton of pics!!!!

Don't tease us with the waiting!!!!