Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ALMOST DONE

I went to the docs today for a recheck on my knee. I can get rid of the crutches at least part time!!! Around the house from point A to point B is ok. Anytime I go out of the house if there is going to be walking involved, I have to use them. No shopping yet by myself (unless I use the lark), UGG...... No squatting (or weed pulling as I see it), jumping, running, and no vacuuming standing up (too much twisting) What did I expect, a miracle? I will be spending a lot of time on my stationary bike, heck, maybe even lose some weight!! No quad riding at least for now....I go back in 3 weeks and he'll let me know if I can ride my quad at Easter!!

I guess my yard will look like a jungle for a little while longer and the dust bunnies will keep multiplying as bunnies do!!

No comments: